Thursday 14 February 2013

Quick Review of Challenging Zed by Joss Stirling

Pages: 32
Challenging ZedPublisher: Oxford University Press
Released: 14th February 2012


The Book: A special Valentine's release from the author of Finding Sky, Stealing Phoenix and Seeking Crystal a.k.a the Benedict Brothers series' by Joss Stirling. Written in the perspective of Zed, the book accounts his meeting before and when he meets Sky.

Thoughts: Man, I wish it was longer... Really interesting addition to the Benedict Brothers series that allows the reader to not only get a feel for what Zed was thinking in Finding Sky but also an insight into the Benedict brothers when they were younger.
If you don't have it already, go download it on Amazon for FREE!  

2 comments:

  1. I have this on my Kindle app and I plan to read it over the weekend (Need my Benedict Brothers fix!) Can't wait!

    Fiona @ Eventidereads.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excuse me, I cannot download the kindle and I am dying to know Zed's story, can you please send it to me to my email account. cams2002@hotmail.com

      Thank you so much!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...